Quiz about Great Britain in Kahoot

 


Shared by Óscar Barrio:

I am using a Kahoot I created to teach children not only English but some relevant aspects of the countries in which English is spoken, though I must confess I have focused mainly on the British islands. 

I think knowing a bit about the main characteristics of a nation or a region is very helpful when learning a new language and it also helps them improve their perfomance on other subjects, so these are the reasons I created this quiz. 

I must say I love quizzes, and somehow I thought of a Pub Quiz and how you can have fun while learning relevant information which may be useful in the future and Kahoot proved to be the perfect tool for it. I also want my students to develop their interest in culture, history, geography...because those aspects added to the language make us who we are now and it is fundamental to know the past to improve our present and our future. It is also really funny to see them compete and have a great time while learning.

👉Access to Óscar's quiz in Kahoot: 

https://create.kahoot.it/share/united-kingdom/8749ce03-2579-474a-b228-1d7395fbe478


Comentarios