Conditionals with Livewsorksheets

 


Shared by Cristina de Lozar:

   I suggest a practice activity after explaining the grammar contents, first of all. This time I deal with verb tenses: different types of conditionals and future tenses.

   I tell the students of 2º Bto. to register in “Liveworksheets” and look for those conditionals and future tenses worksheets.

   They are very appealing resources, the students really like the drawings and motivating activities, as you can tell from the files sent to you in the previous email, they include the names of the students.

   I tell the students to complete the worksheets and send them to me. Once I receive them, I mark them and tell the students about them in the following session. We comment on the mistakes and try to solve their doubts.


Conditionals and Tense Review:


Resources for the language classroom:





Comentarios